Savant V4.0 now includes UTD ray diffraction, integration to CST MICROWAVE STUDIO 2014 and more!
EMIT provides a software framework for managing RF system performance data, simulating cosite EMI effects, and mitigating EMI issues.
Savant simulates the installed performance of antennas on complex and large vehicles.
Signa provides radar signature prediction and analysis for electrically large and complex targets.
A faster way to simulate installed performance of phased antenna arrays.
EM AND RF COSITE INTERFERENCE SOFTWARE
Delcross Technologies specializes in the development of commercial computational electromagnetic (CEM) and RF system analysis software products. Our products include EMIT for RF Cosite Interference Prediction, Savant for Installed Antenna Performance Simulation, and Signa for Complex Radar Signature Analysis.Request More Information
EMIT is simulation software used to predict RF cosite interference between multiple transmitters and receivers.
Savant is simulation software used to predict performance of antennas mounted to electrically large platforms.
Signa is simulation software used to predict far-field radar signatures of electrically large targets.
- Using EMIT for Prediction of GPS Interference
- Modeling 4 Port Couplers In EMIT
- Modeling Broadband Ambient Noise With EMIT
- Impact of Creeping Waves on Antenna Performance
- Application of Savant to Analyze the Installed Performance of a Monopulse Antenna Array Mounted on a Widebody Aircraft
- Inter-Vehicular Communication (IVC) Video 1 – Antenna Placement Study on Auto
- IVC Video 2 – Antenna Pattern Interference Due to a Nearby Vehicle
- IVC Video 3 – Antenna to Antenna Link Coupling Variations Due to a Passing Vehicle
- Installed Antenna Analysis on a V-22 Tilt-Rotor Aircraft
- Massive Acceleration of Installed Antenna Performance Simulations using NVIDIA GPUs – An NVIDIA GPU Technology Conference Webinar
- Installed Performance of a SATCOM Reflector Antenna on an Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV)